There’s something beautiful about starting at the very bottom and working your way up to the pinnacle of football. In fact, it’s the ultimate Football Manager challenge in many ways.
I’m going to be giving this one a try myself, and have given myself until the release of Football Manager 21 to achieve it. I’ll also write a blog about my journey and upload it to the site. So keep your eyes peeled.
For this, I’ve added extra leagues in England. You can usually find an extension on Steam > Workshop that gives you access down to tier 12 or tier 13. It’s not essential for this challenge, but may make it a little more fun, if you like the idea of starting at an amateur club.
Anyway, let’s get on with it, shall we?
- Start unemployed and within 15 years, lift the Champions League.
- You MUST start with no coaching badges and only Sunday League playing experience.
- You can add as many leagues as you like.
- You can manage no more than FIVE teams through the 15 year challenge.
- You cannot use editor to add players or finances to your club.
- Win the Champions League with a team that have never won it before.
- Win the Premier League (or equivalent) in the same season as the Champions League.
Let me know on Instagram if you’re taking on the challenge too. Let’s see who can do it in the quickest time.
Best of luck, fellas.